Formation of the Contract
- The offer in this sale will be when the buyer fills in the order form and submits it to UnsFineCrafts.com.
- If payment is by credit card, the acceptance shall be when UnsFineCrafts.com charges the buyer’s credit card.
- If payment is by check or money order, the acceptance shall be the receipt of check or money order by UnsFineCrafts.com within 10 days of order date.
- Purchases made by check or money order will be shipped once payment has been verified.
- Bank charges relating to returned checks will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Cancellation of the Contract
- The buyer has the right to cancel the sale prior to the goods being shipped.
- If the goods have already been shipped the buyer no longer has the right to cancel the sale.
Goods are only defined as returns if they meet all of the following conditions:
- Product is in the same original condition as at the time of purchase.
- Product is not worn outside of the house.
- Product is not worn inside the house other than for trying the item on.
- Product is not washed.
- Product is returned in the original packaging.
- Product is received by UnsFineCrafts.com
- The buyer will be entitled to return purchased goods within 15 days of purchase date for a refund providing the goods are defined as returns according the above clauses.
- If the goods are returned after 15 days of the purchase date, the buyer no longer has the right to a refund or an exchange or store credit.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred including the initial shipping cost at the time of the purchase and at the time of returning the item(s) to UnsFineCrafts.com.
- If the buyer wishes to exchange a product, the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges, as stated in clause 9, and all subsequent shipping charges related to delivering the newly exchanged product.
- Repayment by UnsFineCrafts.com for returned goods purchased through a credit card will be by crediting back the required amount to the credit card that was used when making the purchase.
- Repayment by UnsFineCrafts.com for returned goods purchased by check or money order will be by check or money order only.
- The goods become the possession of the buyer when the customer’s credit card is charged or check/money order is received.
- UnsFineCrafts.com is responsible for ensuring that all goods are fit for their purpose and are free from any fundamental defect prior to shipping the goods to the buyer.
Conformity of the Goods
- UnsFineCrafts.com will deliver goods which are of the quantity, quality and description as stated at the time of purchase.
- The buyer should examine the goods immediately upon receipt to check that the goods conform to the invoice.
- The buyer should notify UnsFineCrafts.com if any lack of conformity exists within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- If the goods do not conform to the invoice in a fundamental way, UnsFineCrafts.com will either replace those products which do not conform or refund the cost of those items. The choice of refunding or replacing the items will be made by UnsFineCrafts.com
- If the buyer does not notify UnsFineCrafts.com within 3 days of receipt of goods the buyer loses the right to rely on a lack of conformity and UnsFineCrafts.com is not responsible for replacing such goods.
- Those goods which do not conform to the invoice and as such have been substituted are the property of UnsFineCrafts.com.
- The buyer is responsible for making all necessary arrangements in order to ensure that the products are returned to UnsFineCrafts.com.
- The postage entailed by the buyer for the returning of goods which do not conform to the invoice will be covered by UnsFineCrafts.com.
Definition of Fundamental
A breach of contract committed by one of the parties is “fundamental” if it results in such detriment to the other party as substantially to deprive them of what they are entitled to expect under the contract, unless the party in breach did not foresee, nor could a reasonable person under the same circumstances have foreseen such a result.